Production 2- Finalizing the details of the interview
Like I stated in my previous post, I am going to be interviewing Marie Nguyen at Marina Jack and taking several photos of her for the feature article. In addition to the cover article photos, I am also taking one of her to put as the cover photo. For the cover photo I envision her wearing her GymShark long sleeve workout top with black Nike spandex. I am going to take the photo from a low angle so she looks powerful and inspiring. For the feature article I am going to take photos of her in a sports bra and biker shorts while she's running and doing other workouts. I am also going to take photos of her in leggings and a tank top doing multiple poses. As far as the interview goes, I am going to ask her the six simple questions to include in my feature article.
Comments
Post a Comment