Production 1- Scheduling

 For my feature article I am going to be interviewing Marie Nguyen, a local high school fitness influencer. Marie has been on her fitness journey for about two years and is very knowledgeable in all aspects of her health. I picked her to interview because she is local and very open about her health, physically and mentally. For the shooting of the interview we are going to Marina Jack so we can take a picture for the cover and other for the feature article. I am going to ask her six questions revolved around her experience as she improves her health. The interview will take place at Marina Jack December 21st. 

These are the questions:

When and why did you decide to pursue a healthier lifestyle? 

How has fitness helped your mental health? 

What would you recommend for people that are just getting started? 

What is your biggest motivation? 

Can you list your favorite workouts? 

What is one food/recipe you love? 

Comments