Storyboard
Before this class, I had never even heard of storyboarding. The idea itself seemed easy, however, once I actually started, I realized there was a lot more to include than I imagined. During the storyboard process I became aware of how many little details go into a magazine such as font, picture layout, content page, and layout of the feature article. One thing I want to comment on was how difficult it was to figure out the feature article. I struggled to decide where pictures are going to be placed, and how the text was going to be positioned around it. According to Higgins, “storyboarding is ideal for solving complex problems.” This is the truth because while it might have been challenging it helped me solve issues on what I can and can’t fit. The whole concept itself was super helpful and got my ideas organized moving forward. According to O’Brien, “the time spent can be well worth the effort.” This statement is applicable towards my storyboarding experience because while it may be time consuming, it’s worth it in the long run. The difference between my concept refinement chart and the storyboard was that I had to determine what I have room for in my magazine
Comments
Post a Comment