Peer Review

 Last week in class Darsham and I showcased our magazine, Health-ful. It was so nice getting feedback from our classmates because it made me aware of what we need to change. The big issue with our magazine that we need to change is making the layout identical besides the feature article. We didn't realize that the formatting of the magazine was suppose to be identical, we just thought that the concept had to be the same. Overall, there weren't any big differences in our magazines except for the layout of the cover and content page. Darsham and I are going to get together this week and make changes to our magazine to make sure they are matching up by the time we send the final to Cambridge. Personally, for my magazine, my peers told me that my text was too close to the edge of the page. I think that this might have been a formatting issue when I converted the magazine into Blogger but this is an easy fix that I will get done this week. Right now I have some concerns for our project but overall it is on track to be done and finalized soon for Cambridge. Also within my magazine I want to change some of the feature article and the way things are layed out. I think I am going to play around with adding a section of the magazine with a run down of Marie's workouts. Basically, the things that I need to change are easy fixes and the overall concept and content of the magazine is good. On my first feature article page, I have a big black box that I just put there to fill space but I am going to remove it and fix the layout of the content which will break it up more and not need the filling of that space. Once I change my layout and make sure the text isn't touching the edge of the page, I should be all set for my magazine. Also, the lining up of Darsham and I's overall magazine layout/style. I feel that overall my project is in good state and on track to be finalized when it is due. Once I make these easy changes, my magazine will be set to submit. 

Comments