Creative Critical Reflection

Question 1

I chose to answer question one of my creative critical reflection by using a Prezi because the software let me organize my response in a way that makes sense. Prezi was the best way to showcase my response because it offers an easy way to transition between different parts of my magazine.

Question 2

For question two, I decided to film a video of myself answering the question and I put it on YouTube that way it's easily accessible for people to view. YouTube is a good choice for this response because it was easy to upload and keeps my response concise.

Question 3

Since question three is more about the production aspect of my project and how I progressed over time, I utilized the PowerPoint software to formulate my response. PowerPoint was the best choice for this question because it clearly shows my thought process.

Question 4

For the last question of the creative critical reflection I used InDesign to make a content page of the technology I used for my project. I thought this was a good software to use because it shows my knowledge of the software and clearly lays out my response.

Comments